Find out how and where to get your COVID-19 vaccine or booster.
Vaccination is recommended for children aged 6 months to under 5 years at risk of severe COVID-19, and children aged 5 and over.
Evidence-based answers to frequently asked questions about COVID-19 vaccines.
How to get proof of COVID-19 vaccination and upload it to your mobile phone.
The National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance (NCIRS) provides information about different COVID-19 vaccines.
Vaccination rates and related statistics, reported by the Australian Government.
People at higher risk of severe illness
Some groups of people – such as those aged 70 and over – are at higher risk of becoming very sick with COVID-19.
Talk to your doctor about vaccination and COVID-19 medicines like antivirals.
For vaccination questions and support
Contact us and find translation help
- Service NSW – information and advice for NSW residents and businesses. Phone 13 77 88
- National Coronavirus Helpline. Phone 1800 020 080
- healthdirect – government-funded 24-hour health advice. Phone 1800 022 222
- Easy Vaccine Access (EVA) – SMS "Hey Eva" to 0481 611 382 if you need help to book a vaccine appointment
- Disability Gateway – information for people with disability. Phone 1800 643 787
- Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) – free service provided by the Australian Government. Phone 13 14 50
- Multicultural Health Connect – free health support in your language. Phone 1800 186 815