© State of New South Wales
The State of New South Wales supports and encourages the reuse of its publicly funded information, and endorses the use of the Australian Governments Open Access and Licensing Framework (AusGOAL).
All material on this website is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence, except as noted below.
Please give attribution in this form:
© State of New South Wales. For current information go to www.nsw.gov.au.
We also request that you observe and retain any copyright or related notices that may accompany this material as part of the attribution.
Material not licensed under the Creative Commons Licence
The following material available from this website is not licensed under the Creative Commons licence:
- The State's Coat of Arms and any other symbols, logos or trademarks of the State of NSW or any Department or agency of the State (unless incidentally reproduced in using an unaltered document under the Creative Commons licence).
- Any third party material unless expressly stated to be published under the Creative Commons licence, and
- Any material on the website that is expressly stated to be published subject to specified conditions other than the Creative Commons licence.
Links to the NSW Government website
We welcome links from your site to this website. If you plan to create a link, please follow these guidelines:
- Links to the NSW Government website (www.nsw.gov.au) should preferably be to the homepage or other high level page. Linking to other pages may pose some risk, as the page to which you link may move or become unavailable.
- The correct name for the website is ‘NSW Government’.
- The NSW Government logo is subject to copyright and may only be used with permission. It cannot be used for web linking purposes. (See our Copyright notice).
- The NSW Government website should be opened in a new window and not within a frame of your own branding.
- You must not use the link to provide, or in any way imply, endorsement by the NSW Government, of your organisation, services or products.
- You must not pass off content from this web site as your own. This includes copying or re-using parts of the website (see our Copyright notice above).
Links from the NSW Government website
The NSW Government website (www.nsw.gov.au) is the gateway to information and services relevant to New South Wales and its residents. The website enables you to quickly and easily access this information.
This website does link to other websites. These links are restricted to:
- State, federal and local government agencies, organisations and individuals.
- Australian and NSW industry and professional organisations
- Australian and NSW community, not for profit and advocacy organisations
- Commercial organisations working on NSW Government programs
The NSW Government reserves the right to determine the placement of any listing and to include, exclude or withdraw a website link at its discretion. We will not participate in link exchange arrangements with third party commercial websites.
The NSW Government does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense that might occur as a result of the use of or reliance upon, materials which appear at the linked sites (see our Disclaimer).