Legal and justice

Legal and justice information

Crime, prevention and reporting

Find out how to prevent or report a crime, including card fraud, identity theft and graffiti. Support services are available if you are the victim of a crime.

Prison sentences

Find out about prison sentences, parole and visiting an inmate at a correctional centre.

Going to court and mediation

Find out what to expect if you go to court, serve jury service or how to resolve a dispute outside of court through mediation.

Top of page