Steps to keep yourself safe
Stay up to date with your COVID-19 vaccinations.
Talk with your doctor now if you're at higher risk. You may be eligible for antivirals.
Stay home if you have cold or flu symptoms and do a test.
Guidance on protecting other people
Find out what COVID-safe measures are in place at NSW early childhood education centres and schools.
If you're visiting someone in aged care or disability care, find out what you can do to keep them safe.
Guidance for workers affected by COVID-19.
Advice for people at higher risk of severe illness
Contact us and find translation help
- Service NSW – information and advice for NSW residents and businesses. Phone 13 77 88
- National Coronavirus Helpline. Phone 1800 020 080
- healthdirect – government-funded 24-hour health advice. Phone 1800 022 222
- Easy Vaccine Access (EVA) – SMS "Hey Eva" to 0481 611 382 if you need help to book a vaccine appointment
- Disability Gateway – information for people with disability. Phone 1800 643 787
- Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) – free service provided by the Australian Government. Phone 13 14 50
- Multicultural Health Connect – free health support in your language. Phone 1800 186 815