Getting a test for COVID-19
Guidance on which test is best for you.
Understand your risk and what you can do to protect yourself and your loved ones.
Learn about the symptoms of COVID-19, when they appear and how it spreads.
Some people are at higher risk of severe illness from COVID-19. Find information on how to protect yourself and others from becoming very unwell.
If you're at higher risk of severe illness, talk to your doctor about PCR tests.
Managing your COVID-19 illness
Advice on how you can safely manage mild symptoms at home.
Find out if you're eligible for antiviral medicines and how to access them.
Information on long-term symptoms you may experience due to COVID-19, and where to seek support.
Advice for parents and carers on COVID safety in schools and early childhood education services.
What to do if you test positive and information about returning to work.
What you need to do as an employer to manage the risk to colleagues and customers.
Contact us and find translation help
- Service NSW – information and advice for NSW residents and businesses. Phone 13 77 88
- National Coronavirus Helpline. Phone 1800 020 080
- healthdirect – government-funded 24-hour health advice. Phone 1800 022 222
- Easy Vaccine Access (EVA) – SMS "Hey Eva" to 0481 611 382 if you need help to book a vaccine appointment
- Disability Gateway – information for people with disability. Phone 1800 643 787
- Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) – free service provided by the Australian Government. Phone 13 14 50