How Dine & Discover NSW works
The NSW Government has extended Dine & Discover NSW for one month to give businesses more time to register, and NSW residents more time to apply and get out and about to use their vouchers.
All NSW residents aged 18 and over can apply for 4 x $25 vouchers, worth $100 in total. Vouchers must be used by 31 July 2021.
Find out more about applying for vouchers today.
When you can use your vouchers
Dine & Discover NSW has been extended to Saturday 31 July 2021.
You must use your vouchers in a participating business on or before the end date.
Where you can use your vouchers
You can search for participating businesses using the Dine & Discover NSW business finder.
To participate in Dine & Discover NSW businesses must operate in one of the following eligible industries.
- cafes and restaurants
- pubs, taverns, bars, wineries and clubs
- amusement, theme and water parks
- live music operations, performing arts operations, theatres and entertainment centres
- museums, galleries and historic sites
- outdoor adventures
- recreational activities such as go-karting, indoor climbing, mini-golf, billiards, bowling or ice-rinks
- scenic and sightseeing transport
- travel agencies and tours
- zoos, botanic gardens, wildlife parks and nature reserves.
Be COVID safe when you go out
Dine & Discover NSW vouchers can only be used within businesses that have implemented a COVID Safety Plan and are registered as COVID Safe.
If you are going out
- Consider cycling and walking
- Plan your public transport trip ahead
- Register your Opal card to help NSW Health contact you quickly and easily if necessary
- On public transport, if there's no dot, there's no spot
- If travelling via taxi or ride share, scan the QR Code for contactless check-in or make a booking with the taxi company. Sit in the back seat and have the windows open to promote air flow, where possible.