Dine and Discover NSW has been extended
Dine & Discover NSW Vouchers are now able to be used until 30 June 2022.
How Dine & Discover NSW works
The NSW Government has extended Dine & Discover NSW to 30 June 2022. This extension gives people across NSW the time to use their vouchers and support local businesses once COVID-19 restrictions ease.
The NSW Government has expanded Dine & Discover NSW.
Customers can now redeem their Dine NSW Vouchers for takeaway food services (excludes third-party food delivery services).
Takeaway food businesses can now register to accept Dine NSW Vouchers.
This change encourages NSW residents to spend with local businesses when they are not able to get out and about due to COVID-19.
Takeaway businesses must display their NSW Government QR code. When picking up takeaway food, customers must use the Service NSW check-in.
All NSW residents aged 18 and over can apply for 4 x $25 vouchers, worth $100 in total. Vouchers must be used by 30 June 2022.
Find out more about applying for vouchers today.
When you can use your vouchers
Dine & Discover NSW has been extended to Thursday 30 June 2022.
You must use your vouchers in a participating business on or before the end date.
Where you can use your vouchers
You can search for participating businesses using the Dine & Discover NSW business finder.
To participate in Dine & Discover NSW businesses must operate in one of the following eligible industries.
- takeaway food services (excludes third-party food delivery services)
- cafes and restaurants
- pubs, taverns, bars, wineries and clubs.
- amusement, theme and water parks
- live music operations, performing arts operations, theatres and entertainment centres
- museums, galleries and historic sites
- outdoor adventures
- recreational activities such as go-karting, indoor climbing, mini-golf, billiards, bowling or ice-rinks
- scenic and sightseeing transport
- travel agencies and tours
- zoos, botanic gardens, wildlife parks and nature reserves.
- Consider cycling and walking
- Plan your public transport trip ahead
- Register your Opal card to help NSW Health contact you quickly and easily if necessary
- On public transport, if there's no dot, there's no spot
- If travelling via taxi or ride share, scan the QR Code for contactless check-in or make a booking with the taxi company. Sit in the back seat and have the windows open to promote air flow, where possible.