How to protect yourself and others
- Always check in and out, wherever you can.
- Get a COVID-19 vaccination when it is available to you.
- Wear a face mask when required.
- Get tested if you have the mildest of symptoms or even if you have been vaccinated.
- Self-isolate until you get a negative test result.
- Practise good hygiene. Wash your hands often and well.
- Gather outdoors or in large well-ventilated indoor spaces.
- Physically distance where you can.
- Service NSW – information and advice for NSW residents and businesses, phone 13 77 88
- National Coronavirus Helpline – information on COVID-19, phone 1800 020 080
- Coronavirus Disability Information Helpline – information and referrals for people with disability, phone 1800 643 787
- Translating and Interpreting Services – free help in your language, phone 13 14 50
You can check in to COVID Safe businesses who are using their NSW Government QR Code, via the Service NSW app.