Stay NSW Vouchers
Experience more of NSW by booking a stay while supporting accommodation providers and encouraging tourism growth in NSW.
Apply for a Stay NSW Voucher
NSW residents aged 18 and over can now apply for 1 x $50 voucher to use towards the cost of accommodation bookings at participating NSW businesses until 9 October 2022.
Where to use Stay NSW Vouchers
People will be able to use the $50 Stay NSW Voucher:
- for accommodation only (any other services or additional costs must be paid directly to the provider)
- with participating accommodation providers in NSW
- once (if the bill is less than $50, the remaining balance is given up and cannot be used)
- 7 days a week, including public holidays.
How to use Stay NSW Vouchers
To use your vouchers:
- find a participating NSW business that is registered to accept Stay NSW Vouchers
- tell the business you are using the Stay NSW voucher for payment
- present the voucher QR code for the business to scan at payment.
If you do not have a mobile device, you can provide the business with
- a printed voucher
- voucher code.
You can track the use of the vouchers in the Service NSW app.
How businesses can register for Stay NSW
Stay NSW Vouchers help support accommodation providers in NSW impacted by COVID-19.
To register for Stay NSW, you must:
- have an eligible accommodation business physically located in NSW
- be authorised to act on behalf of the business – listed as an associate or contact on the Australian Business Register
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) that is registered for GST – ensure your details are correct on the Australian Business Register before registering
- comply with the current public health order and latest COVID safety guidelines for your industry.
Online accommodation and travel agencies are not eligible for Stay NSW.
Once approved to accept Stay NSW vouchers, accommodation providers will be able to redeem them using the Service NSW for Business app.
Businesses that register to accept Stay NSW vouchers can also automatically accept Parents NSW vouchers.