Ex certification of specific products and assemblies
We provide testing, assessment and certification of equipment and assemblies designed to specific Ex product Standards.
In addition to the types of protection for explosive atmospheres (gases, vapours or dusts) we provide testing, assessment and certification of equipment and assemblies designed to specific Ex product Standards.
Testing to standards
These tests include:
- Plug and receptacles to AS/NZS 1299
- Bolted couplers and adaptors to AS/NZS 1300
- Fuel pumps/dispensers to AS/NZS 2229
- Battery operated vehicles to AS 1915
- Cable testing to AS/NZS 1972
- Caplights for use in mines susceptible to firedamp to IEC 60079-35-1
- Equipment assemblies to IEC TS 60079-46.
We may also be able to test to other Standards or similar test specifications, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Getting the test results
The results of our testing are presented in a test report that is endorsed by our local Australian laboratory accreditation body, NATA (National Association of Testing Authorities, Australia).
When product sample testing, design assessment (Ex test report) and quality assessment (quality assessment report) are successfully completed, an Ex Certificate of Conformity (IECEx or ANZEx) is issued by TestSafe.
Help and support
Complete our online enquiry form.
Call: +61 (2) 4724 4900
Mail us at: PO Box 592, Richmond, NSW 2753 Australia.