We are an independent accredited test laboratory that can help manufacturers or suppliers ensure that various products align with applicable Exstandards requirements.
General testing not relevant to explosive atmosphere testing
These tests may or may not be related to explosive atmospheres:
- Ingress protection tests - determine if electrical equipment can prevent dust and liquid from entering into and contacting live or hot parts.
- Shotfirers and circuit tester inspections - carried out on devices used to trigger explosives in underground and above ground mines
- Pressure testing - on enclosures, hoses and fittings, with pressures of up to 35,000 kPa (72,000 kPa with special equipment) are applied using hydraulic fluid, water or air.
- Temperature/humidity (environmental) testing - to determine resistance to high temperatures and humidity.
- Other tests - we can conduct various electrical or mechanical tests as listed in our NATA scope accreditation.
Help and support
If you have any questions about electrical testing, please get in touch. We're open from Monday - Friday. Our office hours are 8.30am–4.30pm and the stores hours are 8.30am–4.00pm.
Complete our online enquiry form.
Call +61 (2) 4724 4900