1. Read the guide
The Unsolicited Proposals Guide (PDF, 777.2 KB) covers:
- key criteria including uniqueness, value for money and alignment with whole of government objectives
- the 4 stage assessment process
- roles and responsibilities.
2. Request a pre-lodgement review
To explore whether your unsolicited proposal is likely to meet the key criteria outlined in the Guide, you are strongly encouraged to arrange a pre-lodgement review with the Department of Premier and Cabinet.
3. Write your unsolicited proposal
Download and complete the Unsolicited Proposals Schedule of Information Requirements (DOCX, 24.45 KB).
4. Lodge your unsolicited proposal
Lodge your unsolicited proposal using the form below. Alternatively, post your submission to:
NSW Department of Premier and Cabinet
GPO Box 5341
Sydney NSW 2001