About this location
Spanning the majestic Murray River from Corowa in New South Wales to Wahgunyah in Victoria, this iron lace bridge was named after one of Wahgunyah and Corowa's pioneer founders, Mr John Foord. He operated the original punt across the Murray River and was instrumental in building the first bridge. The original piles are still visible from the bank in Rowers Park. The current steel bridge was completed in 1892.
Bridge Road, Corowa NSW 2646
- Welcomes people with access needs