About this location
Located in the heart of Kiama, the Harbour was completed in 1876, after 16 years of construction, to cater for the ever-increasing shipping trade. Known as Robertson Basin, fill from the Harbour floor was placed between Storm Bay and the Harbour to join Blowhole Point with the mainland. The "Rock Pool" located at the northern end of the harbour was built in 1888-1889. Renovated cargo sheds are also visible in the Harbour area.
Terralong Street, Kiama NSW 2533
- Free entry
- Welcomes people with access needs
- Car park
- Public Toilet