HSC written exam timetable
Find out the dates the HSC written exams will be held in 2023.
2023 HSC written exam timetable
Search for your course to find the exam date and time or use the filter to sort through courses. If there are changes to these dates, the timetable will be updated and schools will be notified directly.
See your HSC exam timetable
Students can view their personalised timetables in Students Online.
Schools will have access to their cohort timetables at Schools Online.
You can also download a PDF version of the timetable (PDF 271.44KB).
HSC exam period
HSC exams take place over four weeks:
- Week 1 (Wednesday 11 October to Friday 13 October)
- Week 2 (Monday 16 October to Friday 20 October)
- Week 3 (Monday 23 October to Friday 27 October)
- Week 4 (Monday 30 October to Friday 3 November)
Prepare for your exam
* Approximate finishing time
^ Collaborative Curriculum and Assessment Framework for Languages (CCAFL)