Who to contact in an emergency
Call Triple Zero (000) if:
- someone is seriously injured
- someone is in need of urgent medical help
- there are threats to property or life
- if you have witnessed a serious crime or accident.
Call the NSW State Emergency Service (SES) on 132 500 if:
- you have experienced damage from storms, wind or fallen trees
- you require assistance due to a flood or tsunami emergency.
Public health orders are in force and must be followed to protect the community and limit the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
Save the app that could save your life.
‘Emergency +’ is a national app developed by Australia's emergency services and their Government and industry partners, helping people to call the right number at the right time, anywhere in Australia.
Fires Near Me NSW
NSW Rural Fire Service app to help you stay up to date on bushfires in your area.