Applications for CBP2021 closed on 14 May 2021.
On this page
CBP2021 Round process
- Read the CBP2021 Program Guidelines
- Submit an application online before 5pm AEST, 14 May 2021
- Eligibility check
- Relative merit assessment
- Receive notifications
- Submit EFT form and Funding Deed online before 31 March 2022.
- No outstanding paperwork
- Funding Deed exchange
- Payment processed
- Take ‘before’ photo(s)
- Keep invoices and receipts
- Submit mid-way Progress Report by 29 July 2022
- Provide sufficient points of evidence
- Submit a Completion Report online before 30 April 2023
- Receive project closure notification
Eligible projects will be assessed against four equally weighted program criteria:
- Enhancing facilities — the project develops a vibrant, sustainable and inclusive community through the enhancement or construction of community infrastructure.
- Meeting community needs — the project supports activities and services needed by local communities.
- Increasing community participation — the project encourages participation in activities or services needed by a broad section of the community.
- The organisation’s capacity — the applicant has the capacity to deliver the project on time and within scope.
|19 April 2021||Applications open 9am|
|14 May 2021||Applications close 5pm AEST sharp|
|May to November||Eligibility, assessment and approval process|
|November 2021||Announcement of successful projects and advice to all applicants|
|31 March 2023||Project completion deadline|
Successful applicants are required to submit documentation via SmartyGrants before the due dates for each round. Find further information on how to claim funding.
It’s the responsibility of the grant recipient to keep the CBP team up to date with any change in contact information.
Find information about the Reporting and Closures process for your successful project.
Download the CBP2021 program guidelines.
Sign up for alerts about the Community Building Partnership program.
Log in or sign up to SmartyGrants.
Find community projects that were successful in receiving CBP grant funding in the last three rounds.
Contact the Community Building Partnership team.