Reporting and closures
Please check the relevant reporting dates for your successful project below. Failure to comply with the due dates may result in the funding offer being withdrawn.
A progress report will be added to your SmartyGrants online account for completion. You will need to complete this report by the due date and provide evidence of works that have been completed to date.
|CBP round||Submit progress report|
|2022 round||17 to 31 August 2023|
|2021 round||18 to 29 July 2022|
|2020 round||1 to 15 July 2021|
|2019 round||1 to 15 February 2021*|
* This CBP2019 due date has been extended due to the impact of the current COVID-19 restrictions and the 2019-20 bushfire season on the delivery of the CBP 2019 projects.
You will need to log on to your SmartyGrants account and fill in the Completion Report and attach it with the following document:
|CBP round||Complete project by||Submit Completion Report by|
|2022 round||31 March 2024||30 April 2024|
|2021 round||31 March 2023||30 April 2023|
|2020 round||31 March 2022||30 April 2022|
|2019 round||31 October 2021||30 November 2021|
|2018 round||31 March 2020||30 April 2020|
|2017 round||31 March 2019||30 April 2019|
|2016 round||31 March 2018||30 April 2018|
How to use SmartyGrants
- Log on to SmartyGrants. Contact the CBP team if you are having problems accessing your online SmartyGrants account.
- Select My Submissions to access your Progress Reports or Completion & Acquittal forms.
- Complete the required form, ensuring you upload all the required attachments or supporting documents.
- Once completed and all documents are attached, click the Review and Submit button to officially lodge your report.
- You will receive an automatic email message confirming your submission.
- CBP will contact you by email if further information is required and/or confirm closure of your project.
If your project requires any variation or has remaining funds, please contact the CBP team.