How to order
You can order a commemorative marriage certificate by completing our online marriage certificate application form.
Follow our step-by-step guide to apply for a marriage certificate.
Our commemorative certificates are:
- suitable for framing at 279mm x 355mm in size, a bit bigger than A4 paper (which is 210mm × 297mm)
- printed on archival paper and wrapped in acid-free tissue paper and
- sent to you in a protective cardboard cylinder.
Commemorative marriage certificates are not intended for use as proof of identity. For official proof of identity, you'll need a standard marriage certificate.
You can buy a standard certificate or choose from our commemorative certificate designs.
- $60 for a standard marriage certificate
- $41 for a commemorative marriage certificate
- $87 for a pack with a standard and a commemorative marriage certificate.
Cost includes certificate(s) and standard postage.
Processing begins when we have received your complete and correct application.
- Certificates are delivered by registered post.
- The number of working days to process certificates depends on how you apply.
- The processing time does not include delivery which can be up to 6 working days.
- Priority processing is not available for commemorative marriage certificate designs.
|Certificate applications||Standard service|
|Submitted by post||20|
|Registry agents (Service NSW)||17|