Legal advice for retirees
Information on your rights in retirement and where to get legal advice and support.
There is a range of government and not for profit services that may be able to help, including:
- Seniors Rights Service - for advocacy, legal support and advice
- Human Rights Commission - information on your rights at retirement
- Legal Aid NSW - information to promote and protect the legal rights of older Australians
- Financial Rights Legal Centre - advice and advocacy if you're in financial stress
- Women's Legal Service NSW - legal advice for women with a focus on family law, parenting issues, domestic violence, sexual assault and discrimination
- Council on the Ageing (NSW) - information on the rights and interests of older Australians.