Register to work on a casual basis during the HSC
Work during the HSC this year, as an operations or logistics support officer. Find out how to apply for a casual role.
If you’d like to work on Higher School Certificate (HSC) related activities on a casual basis this year, you can register your interest in the following areas:
- Support Officer - Operations
- Support Officer - Logistics
Casual support officers for both roles are required at:
- North Rocks
- Sydney Showground (Homebush).
Most roles are available during October to November. Various positions are required during July to September.
To support HSC operations, we need staff to:
- process HSC written exam papers
- process HSC practical works
- help with venue operations
- maintain exam security
- scan exam papers.
To support HSC logistics, we need staff to work on:
- infrastructure and setup
- heavy vehicles and forklifts.
Support officers for operations and logistics must:
- work as part of a team
- have attention to detail
- be able to carry out duties confidentially and discreetly
- be able to stand for long periods of time
have a vehicle licence (if applicable).
Support officers must advise if they have a friend or close relative sitting for the HSC.
For more information regarding roles, please review the Information guide for applicants (PDF 183.21KB)
To register, complete the 2023 Casual Support Officer Registration form (PDF 138.19KB)
Email the completed form to email@example.com.
Contact Exam Operations on 02 9367 8185 for further queries.