Care and belonging strategy
Our DCS care and belonging strategy 2022-2025 shares our commitment to inclusion, respect, care and belonging for our 12,000+ people and 8 million+ customers. The strategy celebrates our ongoing and strong commitment to inclusion and diversity and outlines the ways in which we will continue to deliberately foster a culture of care and belonging.
At DCS, we have 8 million+ reasons to care. Our care and belonging strategy ensures DCS delivers a world-class public service by keeping our 8 million+ customers at the heart of all we do, in turn creating a world-class culture within which our 12,000+ people can deliver their best work.
The strategy commits to six focus areas:
- Attract, develop and retain great people
- Improve the wellbeing of our people
- Support our people to be their best for our 8million+ customers
- Grow inclusive leadership
- Engage, listen and codesign with our people and customers
- Grow and maintain strategic partnerships.
The care and belonging strategy creates DCS’s culture of belonging. The DCS multicultural plan supports this by focusing on CALD communities.