Refresh existing or learn new skills
Find courses and training programs to maintain or boost your skills and experience while on an extended career break.
Skill Finder connects you to free and practical short courses that can help you:
- brush up on your skills after parental leave or a career break
- upskill for a promotion
- reskill for a career change
- try a new skill before committing to a formal qualification.
Find a free online course at Skill Finder.
Course Finder lets you search for online courses offered by multiple universities, TAFEs as well as private and community colleges across Australia.
The Course Finder website:
- compares over 300 accredited online and distance learning options
- lists courses ranging from accounting to youth work, with many available as short, single unit subjects
- allows you to filter your search by industry, study mode or education provider.
Learn more about online and distance education options at Course Finder.