Department news and media releases
The Department of Enterprise, Investment and Trade (DEIT), a new NSW Government department, is open for business from today reinforcing the state’s commitment to economic development, job creation, innovation, new technologies, and liveability.
The Department of Enterprise, Investment and Trade has appointed Mr Anthony Keon as CEO of Hospitality and Racing.
Amy Brown has been appointed Secretary of the newly formed Department of Enterprise Investment and Trade.
Media releases from the NSW Government
Official media releases from the Premier, Deputy Premier and selected ministers. Read all media releases.
Minister for Enterprise, Investment and Trade; Minister for Tourism and Sport; Minister for Western Sydney
Agencies that report to Minister Ayres:
- Destination NSW
- Institute of Sport
- Investment NSW
- Office of Sport
- Venues NSW
- Western Parkland City Authority.
Minister for Skills and Training; Minister for Science, Innovation and Technology
Agencies that report to Minister Henskens:
- Investment NSW (specifically the Office of the NSW Chief Scientist and Engineer, R&D NSW and the Innovation and Productivity Council).
Minister for Lands and Water; Minister for Hospitality and Racing
Agencies that report to Minister Anderson:
- Greyhound Welfare and Integrity Commission
- Independent Liquor & Gaming Authority
- Liquor & Gaming NSW
- Office of Racing
- Office of Responsible Gambling.
Minister for Aboriginal Affairs; Minister for the Arts; Minister for Regional Youth
Agencies that report to Minister Franklin:
- Art Gallery of NSW
- Australian Museum
- Create NSW
- Museum of Applied Arts & Sciences
- State Archives and Records Authority
- State Library of NSW
- Sydney Living Museums
- Sydney Opera House.