What’s this about?
The draft plan of management and accompanying mountain biking plan seek to balance increasing visitation and growing demand for nature-based experiences and activities with protection of the park's natural and cultural values.
Key issues addressed in the draft plan include:
- protecting natural and cultural values while also providing sustainable recreation opportunities
- recognising and protecting the important Aboriginal cultural values of the park
- conserving the significant historic heritage values of the park
- maintaining and protecting the park's ecological integrity, biodiversity and regional connectivity
- establishing a sustainable mountain bike network.
Have your say
Have your say by Monday 6 February 2023.
There are five ways to submit your feedback, listed below.
Address: Manager, NPWS Planning and Assessment Locked Bag 5022 Parramatta NSW 2124
Address: NPWS Lower Hunter Area Office, 1 Wetlands Place, Shortland NSW 2307