Penrith Community Health Centre
location Soper Place, Penrith, NSW 2750 Get directions
PO Box 94, Penrith NSW 2750
Penrith Community Health Centre provides a range of services for local children, young people and their families.
About our services
Our services range from health promotion, through prevention and early detection to assessment, treatment and continuing care.
- child and family health nursing including home visiting for all new parents, Early Childhood Health clinics, support with infant feeding and parenting, developmental screening and parenting groups
- counselling for all ages
- hearing testing for children
- orthoptics (vision testing) for children
- occupational therapy for children
- speech pathology for children
Other services located at Penrith Community Health Centre:
Community health staff work in partnership with schools, GPs, hospitals, non-government agencies and other organisations to provide care at the centre, in people’s homes, other community venues or via virtual care (telehealth).
Who can use our services
Our service is available to people who live in the Nepean Blue Mountains LHD.
Some services are available to those who work or attend pre-school in the Nepean Blue Mountains LHD.
Our counselling services are available to people of all ages.
Child and family nursing services are available for children aged 0 to 5 years.
Hearing screening is available for children aged 3 to 12 years.
Speech pathology and occupational therapy services are available to children aged under 8 years who:
- are not eligible for NDIS funding, and
- do not have a moderate or more severe developmental disability.
A referral to community health services is required through the Central Intake Service, call 1800 222 608 during business hours.
For referrals to mental health services, call the Mental Health Line at any time on 1800 011 511.
This facility has some onsite parking, level access and accessible toilets.