St Clair Community Health Centre
location Botany Lane, St Clair, NSW 2759 Get directions
PO Box 145, St Clair NSW 2759
St Clair Community Health Centre provides a range of services for local children, young people and their families, adults, older people and their caregivers.
About our services
Our services range from health promotion, clinical assessment, care planning and coordination, provision of clinical advice and interventions, and consultation with or referral to other health care providers.
- child and family health nursing, including home visits for all new parents, Early Childhood Health clinics, support with infant feeding and parenting, developmental screening and parenting groups
- counselling for all ages
- occupational therapy for children
- speech pathology for children
Services for people with chronic and complex health conditions:
- community nursing including wound care, palliative care, continence support, support for people with chronic health conditions or dementia
- allied health including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, social work, dietetics, speech therapy and podiatry
- cultural support from an Aboriginal Health Worker
- Transitional Aged Care Services (TACP)
Community health staff work in partnership with schools, GPs, hospitals, non-government agencies and other organisations to provide care at the centre, in people’s homes, other community venues or via virtual care (telehealth).
Who can use our services
Our services are available to anyone who lives in Nepean Blue Mountains LHD.
Some services are available to those who work or attend pre-school in the Nepean Blue Mountains LHD.
Services for adults and older people (over the age of 18) are available for those with chronic and complex health conditions. People under 18 years are eligible for palliative care and continence services.
Our counselling services are available to people of all ages.
Our child and family nursing services are available for children aged 0 to 5 years.
Our speech pathology and occupational therapy services are available to children aged under 8 years who:
- are not eligible for NDIS funding, and
- do not have a moderate or more severe developmental disability.
A referral to community health services is required through the Central Intake Service, call 1800 222 608 during business hours.
For referrals to mental health services, call the Mental Health Line at any time on 1800 011 511.
This facility has onsite parking, level access, accessible toilets and bariatric (obesity) accessible clinic areas.