Take a break and enjoy sports and recreation camps, BBQ and Beats events, training courses and council-led youth activities, events and programs during the winter school holidays.
The Office for Regional Youth Holiday Break program is here to provide young people in communities impacted by natural disasters with the opportunity to enjoy a range of activities, to connect, learn new skills and have fun during the winter school holidays.
Check out the information on fun activities available in your area.
Council-led youth activities
|Armidale Regional Council|
|Bega Valley Shire Council|
|Cessnock City Council|
|Clarence Valley Council|
|Coffs Harbour City Council|
|Eurobodalla Shire Council|
|Glen Innes Severn Shire Council|
|Goulburn Mulwaree Council|
|Kempsey Shire Council|
|Lithgow City Council|
|Mid-Western Regional Council|
|Nambucca Shire Council|
|Port Macquarie-Hastings Council|
|Richmond Valley Council|
|Shoalhaven City Council|
|Snowy Valleys Council|
Information for eligible Councils
- If your Local Council is included on the eligible list, you can apply to the Office for Regional Youth for up to $5,000 of funding to run youth events or activities or extend youth services over the period 28 June 2021 to 11 July 2021.
- Applications open on 23 June 2021.
- You will need to provide documentation and apply for the funds to be reimbursed to you before 30 July 2021.
- Proposals will be assessed within 5 working days of submission, unless otherwise advised.
- Funding may be extended to deliver youth activities outside of the school holidays where COVID restrictions have impacted the delivery of activities during the school holidays.
- View the Winter Holiday Break Council Grant Guidelines (PDF, 199.72 KB) for more information.
Any questions can be sent to: email@example.com