About this location
The Kiama Cemetery, located approximately one kilometre north of the Kiama township, occupies a large site close to the ocean and opposite the railway station at Bombo. The site consists of a vast lawn cemetery and two columbariums, which serve as storage facilities for cinerary urns. The cemetery consists of hundreds of tombstones, many of the sandstone variety dating back to 1855.
Princes Highway, Bombo NSW 2533
- Welcomes people with access needs