About this location
MacKnight Park, located on Anna Street in Urana, features a rotunda, playground equipment, public toilets, an Honour Roll and a noticeboard detailing local attractions. The park was named after Dr Conway Montgomery MacKnight, who practised in Urana from 891 to 1919 and was the first President of Urana Shire. The land for a rest and playground area was purchased in 1948. The Honour Roll was dedicated at the park's 50th anniversary, held on 25 April 1998. The dedication was attended by three of MacKnight's daughters. The gazebo opened in 2011 to commemorate 150 years since the proclamation of the town of Urana.
Anna Street, Urana NSW 2645
- Welcomes people with access needs, contact venue/organiser for details