Nursing and midwifery scholarships and cadetships for Aboriginal students
Applications for the NSW Aboriginal Nursing and Midwifery cadetship program and scholarships are open to students studying at university in 2018.
NSW Aboriginal Nursing and Midwifery Cadetship
The NSW Aboriginal Nursing and Midwifery Cadetship offers the opportunity to study an undergraduate nursing or midwifery degree in 2018, and receive mentoring and additional clinical support.
Cadets in the program receive:
- a $600 per fortnight study allowance
- a $500 per semester book allowance
- up to 12 weeks paid employment in a local health facility
- support from an Aboriginal mentor, cadet coordinator and additional clinical support
- employment on successful completion of studies and the program.
Applications for the cadetship program close on 19 January 2018.
Find out more about NSW Aboriginal Nursing and Midwifery cadetships
NSW Aboriginal Nursing and Midwifery Scholarships
The NSW Aboriginal Nursing and Midwifery scholarships provide up to $1000 per subject for Aboriginal students in NSW studying a Bachelor of Nursing or Bachelor of Midwifery degree and up to $15,000 for Aboriginal registered nurses or midwives undertaking postgraduate studies.
Applications for the nursing and midwifery scholarships close on 16 February 2018.
Find out more about NSW Aboriginal Nursing and Midwifery scholarships