Minister for Women, Minister for Seniors, and Minister for the Prevention of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
To send a message to the Minister, please complete the online form.
Your correspondence will be addressed as soon as possible. Please refer to our correspondence policy for more information.
Call triple zero (000) if you are experiencing an emergency.
If you need urgent mental health assistance contact:
- NSW Mental Health Access Line phone 1800 011 511
- Lifeline (24/7 service) phone 13 11 14 or web chat at Lifeline
- Beyond Blue phone 1300 224 636 or web chat at Beyond Blue
- Link2home Homelessness phone 1800 152 152
- Transcultural Mental Health Line on 1800 648 911
You can find helpful information and resources at Women NSW.
- QLife for people wanting to talk about a range of issues including sexuality, identity, gender, bodies, feelings or relationships. Call 1800 184 527 or webchat at QLife.
Find out about concessions available to seniors, how to apply for the Age Pension, and get help with decisions about your future legal, health and financial needs on the Seniors NSW website.
- Ageing and Disability Abuse Helpline on 1800 628 221.
Domestic and Family Violence
- Child Protection Helpline on 132 111
- 1800 Respect on 1800 737 732
- NSW Domestic Violence Line on 1800 656 463
- Men’s Referral Service on 1300 766 491
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander crisis support line 13 Yarn on 13 92 76
- The Rainbow Sexual, Domestic and Family Violence Helpline on 1800 497 212