The NSW Government is committed to ensuring communities devastated by drought, bushfires, floods and now COVID-19 are getting the help they need to rebuild and recover.
Resilience NSW is the lead agency responsible for building communities of people who are
- confident in preparing for and responding to disasters, both natural and human-caused
- supported during the recovery and healing process.
- People are prepared and empowered to manage risk and supported to recover from disasters.
- Local communities are enabled to manage delivery with the right support, in a local context.
- Critical infrastructure providers and industry collaborate to minimise the risk of disruption and quickly resume social and economic activity.
- NSW Government acts in a joined-up way to build resilience, flex to crises and minimise risk.
Follow us on social media