Subsidence Advisory NSW Portal
The Subsidence Advisory NSW Portal makes the end-to-end management of claims, building and subdivision applications easier and faster for applicants.
Accessing the portal
To lodge a claim, enquiry or application online, you will need to register and/or login with a MyServiceNSW Account. By logging in, you:
- consent to sharing your name and email in your MyServiceNSW Account with Subsidence Advisory NSW
- You will be redirected to the MyServiceNSW log in page.
- Please enter your MyService NSW Account username and password to log in.
- You will go to the Subsidence Advisory Portal homepage where you can start a new application or check the progress of an existing application.
About the Subsidence Advisory NSW Portal
The portal allows you to:
- lodge a claim for compensation for mine subsidence damage
- lodge an application to build or subdivide in a mine subsidence district
- lodge an enquiry with Subsidence Advisory
- track the status of or update a claim, enquiry or application you have previously lodged through the portal.
You will receive email notifications when the status of your claim or application changes or when Subsidence Advisory requires further information to complete an assessment.
- You will need to create a MyServiceNSW Account to access the portal.
- There is no cost to create a MyService NSW Account.
- After you have verified your MyService NSW Account, please return to this page to log in.
Create a MyServiceNSW Account.
The NSW Government is committed to making it quicker and easier for people to access online transactions. Using your MyService NSW Account to access the Subsidence Advisory Portal will mean you can access multiple government services in a central location. It will also mean you don’t need to create and maintain a separate account to access Subsidence Advisory’s services.
Call Subsidence Advisory on (02) 4908 4300, 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday, if you need help using the portal or have questions about other ways to lodge your application.