Minister for Customer Service
To send a message to the Minister, please complete the form below.
Please note that the Minister receives a large volume of correspondence. Before completing the form, please refer to the links below. These may help you to address your enquiry quicker than writing to the Minister.
- Access bushfire recovery assistance from Service NSW or call 13 77 88
- Make an enquiry or provide feedback on greenslips or motor accident compensation
- Get help with workers compensation (State Insurance Regulatory Authority) or lodge a complaint about an insurer (Workers Compensation Independent Review Office)
- Access government information and services through Service NSW or contact us
- Access services through the NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages or contact us
- Find out more about land titling through NSW Land Registry Services or contact us
- Find out more about the regulation of liquor, wagering, gaming and registering clubs from Liquor and Gaming NSW or contact us
- Find information or submit feedback on current reforms and public consultations
Your correspondence will be addressed as soon as possible. Please refer to our Correspondence Policy for more information.