Contact Roads and Waterways

You can contact us about Roads and Waterways matters online, by phone, in person, or by post.

Bus on freeway

Report potholes or other road surface issues

Report potholes or other road surface issues

Call 131 700 or submit your feedback online to report your issue.

Get in touch with us


By phone

In person

By post

Service NSW Logo




Complete your online transactions

Did you know many of your transactions can be completed online at service NSW?



Customer information

Additional resources on how to connect with Transport for NSW and understanding our commitment to the people of NSW can be accessed by visiting the following pages:

Customer charter

Complaints Handling


Access to your information

Top of page