Make a record of accounts and memberships
Having a list of your existing accounts and memberships will make it easier for the executor of your estate to cancel or transfer services.
To make it easier for an executor to cancel or transfer services, make a list of your existing accounts and memberships by recording details of any:
- bank accounts
- superannuation and life insurance policies
- utility providers (electricity, gas, water)
- club memberships
- online accounts, such as email, social media and loyalty programs
- digital records, including photos and documents stored in cloud-based services
- organisations you have a formal relationship with.
After you've listed the details, keep it separate from your will. But tell the executor, family or friends where this list is as it can help them to manage your estate.
End of Life Planner
An interactive guide to help you prepare for end of life tasks and documents before you meet with a professional advisor. This includes will preparation, Enduring Power of Attorney, Enduring Guardianship, funeral wishes and more.
You will need to log in to your MyServiceNSW Account to use the planner.
We're now directing you to log in to the Life Administrator – End of Life Planner. You'll need a MyServiceNSW Account to continue.
Why should I log in?
By logging in you're able to:
- start the planning process
- update and save your information whenever circumstances change
- find ways to get professional advice if you need it.