NSW Trustee & Guardian
NSW Trustee & Guardian offer will preparation and other services such as document storage. Find out what they offer and the costs involved.
NSW Trustee & Guardian is a government agency with specialist legal, finance, property and tax experts who can help prepare wills.
NSW Trustee & Guardian's fees start from $440 to create a will.
Their will preparation services are free for people eligible for a full Centrelink age pension, including people receiving other government benefits, such as a Department of Veterans' Affairs pension, who would otherwise be eligible for a full Centrelink age pension.
NSW Trustee & Guardian offers additional services, including:
- document safe storage for a fee, but free when appointing NSW Trustee & Guardian as your executor or Power of Attorney
- acting as attorney under a Power of Attorney
- acting as executor or trustee for an estate
- acting as direct financial manager for the affairs of people with disability that affects their capacity to make decisions, or overseeing private financial managers who undertake this role.
End of Life Planner
An interactive guide to help you prepare for end of life tasks and documents before you meet with a professional advisor. This includes will preparation, Enduring Power of Attorney, Enduring Guardianship, funeral wishes and more.
You will need to log in to your MyServiceNSW Account to use the planner.
We're now directing you to log in to the Life Administrator – End of Life Planner. You'll need a MyServiceNSW Account to continue.
Why should I log in?
By logging in you're able to:
- start the planning process
- update and save your information whenever circumstances change
- find ways to get professional advice if you need it.