Regional Cultural Fund to boost arts in the bush
A new $100 million Regional Cultural Fund will support regional NSW to develop diverse and exciting regional arts and culture projects.
The Regional Cultural Fund will support projects such as:
- building new arts and cultural facilities
- upgrading or refurbishing existing spaces, such as libraries, galleries, theatres, museums and halls
- repurposing infrastructure for arts, screen, culture and heritage uses
- digitising collections to enable wider access for regional communities
- touring exhibitions
- services that provide distinct experiences to visitors and promote increased participation in creative and cultural activities
Expressions of Interest for the Regional Cultural Fund will open on 17 July 2017. Successful projects will be invited to provide additional information.