Special Minister of State, Minister for Roads, Minister for the Arts, Minister for Music and the Night-time Economy, and Minister for Jobs and Tourism
Useful contact numbers
- Transport Info: 13 15 00
- Service NSW: 13 77 88
- NSW Ombudsman: 1300 451 524
- The Independent Commission against Corruption: (02) 8281 5999
- Law Enforcement Conduct Commission: (02) 9321 6700
- NSW Electoral Commission: 1300 135 736
The Minister receives a large volume of correspondence and aims to respond within 20 working days.
This page has relevant links to useful information that may help you get the information you need sooner. The links to information are segmented based on the Minister’s portfolio responsibilities and in an order where the Minister receives the most enquiries.
If you can’t find the right help and still wish to write to the Minister, please complete the online form.
Your correspondence will be addressed as soon as possible. Please refer to our correspondence policy.
The NSW Government is investing in roads across the state and there are many projects underway.
- Find out more information on the these projects on the Transport for NSW’s website.
- Resolve an issue with your driver licence or vehicle registration.
- Learn more about the independent road tolling review.
- Report a pothole, maintenance issue or damage to a state road.
- Councils are responsible for prioritising and actioning repairs on local and regional roads. Check whether a road is a state, local or regional.
The NSW Government provides a range of grants and funding for Arts and Culture. Find out more about:
The NSW State Cultural Institutions manage significant cultural heritage collections and provide services and programs throughout the state. To find out more visit:
The NSW Government provides major events and support for global business. Find out more about:
- Find information on how to escalate a complaint to the NSW Ombudsman’s Office.
- Report suspected corrupt conduct involving or affecting the NSW public sector on the ICAC website.
- Report suspected serious misconduct or serious maladministration involving the NSW Police Force or NSW Crime Commission.
- If you have a concern about an Election in NSW visit the NSW Election Commission website.
Select the appropriate context for your correspondence from the drop-down list so your correspondence can be routed to the right team. You are writing to Minister for Graham MLC as:
- Minister for Roads
- Minister for the Arts, Minister for the Music and the Night-time Economy
- Minister for Jobs and Tourism
- Special Minister for State.
Media releases and news
Find the latest media releases and news from: