Minister for Regional Transport and Roads
You can send the Minister for Regional Transport and Roads, Paul Toole, a message by completing the form below.
The NSW Government is investing in regional transport and road related projects across the state. Transport for NSW’s website has lots of information about these projects that may help with your enquiry.
Please note the Minister receives a large volume of correspondence. Before completing the form, please refer to the links below. These may help you to address your enquiry quicker than waiting for a response from the Minister:
- Submit a compliment or complaint about public transport
- Find out more about a transport project or a roads project near you
- Report excessive noise or other environmental issues about NSW TrainLink operations via 1300 656 999
- If you have a suggestion or concern about Road Safety, contact the Centre for Road Safety
- If you are concerned about road noise or wish to see if your property is eligible for noise mitigation, please refer to the noise abatement program on the Roads and Maritime Services website or call 131 782.
Your correspondence will be addressed as soon as possible. Please refer to our Correspondence Policy for more information.