Nominations for the NSW Volunteer of the Year Awards are now open
Celebrate our state's valuable volunteers by submitting a nomination to recognise their community service and dedication.
Volunteers play a huge role in supporting local communities and NSW has its chance to celebrate and recognise their great work.
Nominations are now open for the NSW Volunteer of the Year Awards, now in its 15th year.
The awards, run by Centre for Volunteering, recognised more than 118,000 volunteers from across NSW last year.
The centre's CEO Gemma Rygate says it’s a way to celebrate the hard work of the state’s 2.4 million volunteers.
“The awards are a vital way for every one of us to say thank you for the invaluable contribution of our volunteers,” she said.
Nominations close on Friday, 9 July.
You can nominate volunteers for one of eight categories:
- Adult Volunteer of the Year
- Young Volunteer of the Year
- Senior Volunteer of the Year
- Volunteer Team of the Year
- Corporate Volunteer of the Year (Individual)
- Corporate Volunteer of the Year (Team)
- Club Volunteer of the Year
- Excellence in Volunteer Management