If you are experiencing an emergency, please contact triple zero (000).
COVID-19 information, news and updates
If you are in urgent need of mental health support, call one of the following crisis care services:
For the latest COVID-19 information and advice visit www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19
To protect yourself and your loved ones:
- Stay up to date with your COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Stay home if you have cold or flu symptoms and get tested.
- Wear a mask in crowded, indoor places.
- Talk with your doctor now if you're at higher risk of severe illness. You may be eligible for antiviral medicines.
- Don't visit people who are at higher risk if you have symptoms or COVID-19.
Find out more about protecting yourself from COVID-19 if you are at higher risk of severe illness.
- For 24/7 advice and support on non-health-related COVID-19 enquiries from NSW community and businesses, visit nsw.gov.au or call Service NSW on 13 77 88 from 7am to 7pm, Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm on weekends and public holidays.
- If you have symptoms and wish to speak to a registered nurse call healthdirect on 1800 022 222 or visit the healthdirect website.