Lawson Community Health Centre
location 8-12 Honour Avenue, Lawson, NSW 2783 Get directions
PO Box 83, Lawson NSW 2783
(02) 4759 8740
Lawson Community Health Centre provides a range of health care services for local adults, older people and their caregivers.
About our services
Our services range from clinical assessment, care planning and coordination, provision of clinical advice and interventions, and consultation with or referral to other health care providers.
- allied health including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, social work, dietetics, speech therapy, podiatry
- community nursing, including wound care, palliative care, continence support, support for people with chronic health conditions or dementia.
- cultural support from an Aboriginal Health Worker
- Aged Care Assessment Services (ACAT)
- Transitional Aged Care Services (TACP)
Community health staff work in partnership with schools, GPs, hospitals, non-government agencies and other organisations to provide care at the centre, in people’s homes, other community venues or via virtual care (telehealth).
Who can use our services
Services are available to anyone with chronic and complex health conditions over the age of 18 years* who lives within Nepean Blue Mountains LHD.
*People under 18 years are eligible for palliative care and continence services.
Some services are available to those who work or attend pre-school in the Nepean Blue Mountains LHD.
A referral to community health services is required through the Central Intake Service, call 1800 222 608 during business hours.
For referrals to drug and alcohol services, call the Drug and Alcohol Central Intake line at any time on 1300 661 050, or email email@example.com.
For referrals to mental health services, call the Mental Health Line at any time on 1800 011 511.
This facility has some onsite parking, level access, and an accessible toilet.