Lithgow Community Health Centre
location Col Drewe Drive, Lithgow, NSW 2790 Get directions
PO Box 10, Lithgow NSW 2790
Lithgow Community Health Centre provides a range of services for local children, young people and their families, adults, older people and their caregivers.
About our services
Our services range from health promotion, clinical assessment, care planning and coordination, provision of clinical advice and interventions, and consultation with or referral to other health care providers.
- allied health including social work
- child and family health nursing, including home visits for all new parents, Early Childhood Health clinics, support with infant feeding and parenting, developmental screening and parenting groups
- community nursing including wound care, palliative care, continence support, support for people with chronic health conditions or dementia
- dental health
- drug and alcohol service
- hearing testing
- cultural support from an Aboriginal Health Worker
- Transitional Aged Care Services
Community health staff work in partnership with schools, GPs, hospitals, non-government agencies and other organisations to provide care at the centre, in people’s homes, other community venues or via virtual care (telehealth).
We also provide outreach services to Portland and Wallerawang.
Who can use our services
Our services are available to anyone who lives in Nepean Blue Mountains LHD.
Some services are available to those who work or attend pre-school in the Nepean Blue Mountains LHD.
Services for adults and older people (over the age of 18) are available for those with chronic and complex health conditions. *People under 18 years are eligible for palliative care and continence services.
Our counselling and child and family nursing services are available to people of all ages.
A referral to community health services is required through the Central Intake Service, call 1800 222 608 during business hours.
For referrals to drug and alcohol services, call the Drug and Alcohol Central Intake line at any time on 1300 661 050, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For referrals to mental health services, call the Mental Health Line at any time on 1800 011 511.
This facility has some onsite parking and level access.