Reporting multiple schemes
We have different options for strata managers who want to report multiple schemes in bulk.
- Strata managers have three options to complete annual reporting for multiple strata schemes.
- Strata managers who want to use software integration to bulk upload reporting should liase with their software provider.
- A spreadsheet bulk reporting option that requires high-level Microsoft Excel skills is available.
This information is for strata managers and strata software providers. To use any of the reporting options, strata managers must first register on the Strata Hub.
If you are not a strata manager, please refer to the following:
- If you are a chairperson or seceretary responsible for the reporting, please refer to the Strata Hub Login and reporting user guide.
- If you live or own in a strata scheme, refer to our Strata annual reporting page.
- If you are a strata committee member who has a strata manager, contact them about the strata scheme reporting. You can check if your scheme has completed their reporting using our Strata search.
For all reporting options, the strata manager will need to:
- register on the Strata Hub and complete the proof of identity process.
- complete the following tasks individually for each reported scheme: privacy declaration, review and declare, process payment.
This is to ensure best practice privacy, security and flexibility of payment processes.
Option 1: Reporting each strata scheme individually
To report one strata scheme at a time, follow the steps in our Strata Hub Login and reporting user guide. If you have more than 20 schemes, you may want to use our other options to report for multiple schemes.
For all reporting options, the strata manager will need to register on the Strata Hub and complete the proof of identity process.
Option 2: Software integration for bulk upload reporting via API
This option uses API technology to connect a strata management agency’s software to the Strata Hub.
This is the best option for strata management agencies with a software provider and a large number of clients to complete reporting for.
Option 3: Using spreadsheets to bulk upload reporting
For strata managers that don’t have a software provider we’ve also developed a spreadsheet option to report for multiple schemes. You may wish to report strata schemes in batches of 10 to 15 when using this option.
Reporting with this spreadsheet option may suit strata managers with:
a high level of Microsoft Excel proficiency and attention to detail to enable them to complete the spreadsheets in the correct format and to upload them successfully to the Strata Hub
multiple schemes to report.
Have a look at the Data dictionary (API option) or the Data dictionary (spreadsheet option) before you start inputting data into your spreadsheets to guide you on what is required for a successful upload.
The data dictionary provides you with a list of comprehensive field names and guidance on the following:
- Formats for each field
- If the field is mandatory, conditionally mandatory or optional
- Rules for each field
- Sample inputs (help text)
No. The bulk upload functionality lets the user input annual reporting data for multiple schemes in a single session. But you’ll need to complete the ‘Privacy collection notice’ and ‘Review and declare’ sections and make the payment for each scheme individually.
On the Strata Hub's homepage dashboard under ‘My in progress tasks’ are the schemes you’ll need to complete these final steps for.
No. Payments of the $3 per lot fee need to be made for each strata scheme individually. This allows strata managers to pay for each scheme or to delegate the payment to another representative.
To help you use the reporting options for multiple schemes, we are developing additional educational and technical support resources. This page will keep you up to date.
Find out about strata announcements, recently published resources and more. You can also subscribe to other newsletters of interest.