What is Stay & Rediscover
Stay & Rediscover supports accommodation providers across NSW by encouraging all residents aged over 18 years to book a stay using their $50 voucher.
How Stay & Rediscover works
To be eligible to apply for a $50 voucher, you must be:
- aged 18 years or over
- a NSW resident.
You will be able to use the $50 voucher:
- for accommodation only (any other services or additional costs must be paid directly to the provider)
- with participating accommodation providers in NSW
- once (if the bill is less than $50, the remaining balance is given up and cannot be used)
- 7 days a week, including public holidays
- on or before the expiry date.
How to apply for a voucher
Vouchers available soon
NSW residents will be able to apply for a $50 Stay & Discover voucher soon.
How businesses can get involved
Businesses in the City of Sydney local government area are able to check eligibility now and get ready to accept vouchers.
Registrations for all accommodation providers in NSW will open in January 2022.
Once approved for Stay & Rediscover, you’ll be able to accept and redeem vouchers using the Service NSW for Business app.
Photo credit: Destination NSW