COVID-19 resources for agriculture businesses and farms
Resources and guidance on how to complete a COVID-19 Safety Plan for your agriculture business or farm.
COVID Safe Check-In is no longer available
Business QR code posters and signage should be removed from display.
Some high-risk settings such as hospitals may continue to use their own QR code check-in systems.
COVID-19 Safety Plans
Having a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place will help minimise risk of transmission of COVID-19 on your premises.
Complete the plan in consultation with your workers, then share it with them.
Keep your plan up to date
You may need to update the plan in the future, as restrictions and advice changes.
Your COVID-19 Safety Plan
You can either:
- use the provided COVID-19 Safety Plan to address the checklist of matters for agricultural businesses
- keep using your existing plan, if you have one, after making sure it includes all the items in the COVID-19 Safety Plan Checklist.
You may need to review current NSW Health guidance on the following areas before completing your plan:
- Safe Work Australia — Information on COVID-19 and work health and safety for road freighteast
- Guidance for businesses with a worker who tests positive for COVID-19east
- COVID-19 guidance on ventilationeast
- COVID-19 posters and signageeast
- COVID-19 business resourceseast
- NSW Health COVID-19 self isolation guidelines and informationeast
- Department of Primary Industries COVID-19 adviceeast
Agriculture and primary industry websites