The NSW Government is launching Dine & Discover NSW to encourage the community to get out and about, supporting dining, arts and tourism businesses, like yours, which have been impacted by COVID-19. You are now invited to register your business to participate in the scheme.
Vouchers can only be used within businesses that have implemented a COVID Safety Plan and are registered as COVID Safe. Safety practices remain the number one defence helping to stop the spread of COVID-19 in NSW.
Dine & Discover NSW vouchers will be divided into two categories:
- 2 x $25 vouchers to be used for eating in at restaurants, cafes, bars, pubs and clubs from Monday to Thursday, excluding public holidays.
- 2 x $25 vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues, available 7 days a week, excluding public holidays.
How to register
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Click the ‘Proceed to Register' button
- Log in or create your MyServiceNSW Account and follow the prompts.
What happens next?
After your registration is submitted, you can track the progress of your application through the Business profile section of your MyServiceNSW Account. If you haven’t set one up, we will create one for you as part of the registration process.
You will receive an email notification if your registration is approved with instructions on how to get ready.
Before Dine & Discover NSW opens up across the state, the scheme will be tested with a small number of participants at The Rocks and Broken Hill in early February and then piloted with a larger group in Sydney CBD, Northern Beaches and Bega Valley from late February. If you are located in one of these areas, and have registered, we will contact your business to check if you are interested in participating. This will allow us to test participation and resolve any issues ahead of the full rollout across NSW in March.
The statewide launch will be staggered, and we will contact you with details on how to get started as the scheme is rolled out in your local government area. This will include a step by step guide on redeeming vouchers and digital artwork including a Dine & Discover NSW badge and posters. These can be printed and displayed within your business and on your channels to let customers know that you are a participating business.
See Service NSW for more information for businesses and FAQs.
To be eligible for the scheme your business needs to:
- have an active ABN and be registered for GST. To be accepted into the scheme, your registration information will be validated with your ABN. Please ensure your details are correct and make any updates via the Australian Business Register.
- operate in NSW in one of the eligible industries listed on the registration webpage
- be registered as COVID Safe and have a COVID Safety plan in place.
If your business has more than one location under the same business name and ABN, you can only register one location during the test and pilot phase. You will be able to add other locations when the scheme rolls out across the state.
You can keep track of voucher payments to your business in your Service NSW Business Profile. Only the person who registered on behalf of your business will be able to access this information.