Updating personal details

You need to visit a service centre and provide proof of identity when notifying us that your name or gender details have changed. If only your address has changed, you can do this online through Service NSW.

Changing your name or address

If your name or address changes, you must let us know within 14 days.

Updating your personal details

If the gender currently recorded on your NSW licence or photo card has changed, let us know so we can update your details.

Advising us of someone's death

Find out what to do with a licence, NSW Photo Card or Mobility Parking Scheme permit when a relative passes away.

Contact Transport for NSW

More options to contact us
Phone:13 22 13
Monday to Friday : 7:00am -7:00pm
Top of page