- Address: 11 Colombus Street, Ivanhoe NSW 2878
- Phone: (02) 6990 2800
- Opening hours: 8:30am to 5pm (Emergency 24 hours)
About the facility
The Royal Flying Doctor Service runs General Practice clinics each Monday and Friday.
Registered nurses provide 24-hour emergency care and ambulance response. Patients requiring hospitalisation are usually transported to Broken Hill.
Primary health services are provided by registered nurses and an Aboriginal Health Education Officer. Visiting specialists are usually supplied by Maari Ma Aboriginal Health. Outreach Dental services are also available from Broken Hill.
The Health Service was originally built in the 1960s, and the current facility was opened in 2015.
- Aboriginal health services
- Child and adolescent mental health services
- Children's services
- Chronic disease
- Drug and alcohol treatment services
- Early childhood intervention services
- General medicine
- Health information
- Mental health services
- Outreach services
- Women's health